Thursday, April 21, 2011

I miss u


*I miss her so much
her name was 【egg 蛋蛋】
she came my home on 1/6/2005
She was bitten by a snake and passed away in 2010
I was in Melbourne
and was told about her death when I back to Malaysia during the summer break
I miss u, sweetie =)*

guys
5 more days to win a full set of coca-cola can glasses!


try it!!


I've booked the air ticket
going back to Melbourne on 2nd of May
2 weeks left...
ouchhh
I'm going to miss Malaysia much again

planning to get another job in Melbourne
Should I??
hmmmm...

This is the first blog I updated after the surgery
I'm really fine now..
Doctor told me that there is 80% for me to recover in three years..
Let's hope the 20% will not occur
I seriously do not want to wear this frame again...
Pain to the MAX!
There was four injections on the head at the same time



*It was a nightmare..
hmm..
so what?
I was able to wake up after that.....


..... with a tired and pale face =')*






No comments:

Post a Comment