Sunday, March 27, 2011

argsss

The morning headache was seriously killing me!!
I would get headache before stomachache if I ate something wrong -- The LUXURY durians (but it was really yummy)
I am so intended to buy this Iphone case!!
It is so expensive to buy it here
I saw some sellers sell it for RM 80-RM150!! Wtf
It is only RM30 If you buy it on ebay
I'll definitely buy it after going back to Melbourne
Wait for mummy, little bunny.
There are other colours too, like hot pink, white, black.

I wanna shopping
I wanna chiong K
I wanna gossip
I wanna make money $$$$$

Besides these,
I have to renew my visa on 1st of Apr
I have to do treatment on the first week of Apr
I have to stop my Aussie hp plan on 30 of Apr
I have to go back to Melb after treatment and, of course, after my visa is approved

I have a lot of things to do but I'm still freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. Followed your blog my dear.. :)
    this iphone case is cuteeeee...

    get well soon and do all these things..

    i'm still looking forward for next gathering.. ^^

    muackzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear~
    hope to c u soooooooon

    ReplyDelete