Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello guyssss


*the short hair look*

VS
*the long straight hair*

VS
*the wavy hair look*
I still prefer the last one, u"?"


I've been away from blogspot for a loooooong time..
I'm back!!( since I've nothing to do, aha!)
Who says Scopio have the luck in making money in 2011??
I have spent and have to spent a lot of money soon
I'm sick
My Iphone is sick (aww, the speaker is suck)
My car is sick (the pity air-condition ) ='(
And my bi is so far far away from me
Ouchh
That's fine
I'm still strong enough for those fucking things
at least I'm the lucky one
I've a supportive family, a lot of supportive friends and, of course, my lovely babe
I can feel all your love
You guys ROCK

I should be going to do the treatment in SG on first week of April
It will be fine? Yes, It will be..


Miss ya.



2 comments: